Martos on the map
How to get to Martos?
We explain the alternatives to get to our beautiful city, both by public transport and by private car or by taxi
The municipality of Martos is located in the southwest of the province of Jaén, about 20 km from the provincial capital, settling between the countryside of Jaén and the northwestern area of the Subbéticas mountains.
- 01. Road
- The main communication route that connects Martos with other towns in Andalusia is the Autovía del Olivar, known as the intermediate diagonal axis and which surrounds the city with 3 entrances to the urban core. Itinerary: Úbeda/A-32-Baeza-Jaén/A-44- Martos-Cabra-Lucena-Estepa/A-92
- 02. Bus
- Martos is part of the Jaén area transport consortium. The municipal bus station allows intermodality between different means of transport such as intercity buses, urban buses and taxis. From the bus station there are interurban lines with other nearby towns, through the transport consortium of the Jaén area.
- 03. Taxi
- The City Council of Martos has enabled a mobile phone number to cover the city's taxi service guards. The number of this telephone is 648 610 542. In this way, whoever needs to use the taxi service can request it through the telephone number of the stop 953 550723, or through the telephone number of the aforementioned guard service
- 04. Train or plane
- A little more than 20 kilometers separate the train station from the capital of Jaén while the Granada-Jaén airport is 100 kilometers away with direct access from the Sierra Nevada motorway
- 05. Cycling Touring
- You can also get to Martos through the Vía Verde del Aceite. This green corridore, which crosses 14 municipalities of Jaén and Córdoba, is the longest in Andalusia with 128 kilometers and as it passes through Martos it becomes a first-rate tourist and environmental resource.